learn advanced shawl design with ash alberg of sunflower knit!
beta pricing will remain in effect from april 25-june 8, 2017, inclusively.
this is a digital download. you will receive an email confirmation containing links to your online classes, the exclusive facebook group, and class worksheets.
level 2 includes:
- 2.5 hours of pre-recorded instructional teaching, covering branding, business basics, different short row shaping methods, and expanded shawl shapes and construction! classes are hosted on vimeo. learn at your own pace from the comforts of home, the coffee shop, or at work on your lunch breaks.
- two 1/2 hour sessions of one-on-one live online coaching with ash, to be scheduled based on what you need and when you need it
- pdf copy of aroha knits‘ forming shawls and their charts (purchase directly from aroha knits’ ravelry page – textbook is mandatory for the course)
- worksheets developed especially for the course, covering class materials, homework assignments, and resource lists
- access to the exclusive facebook group, overseen by ash, where students will be able to ask questions, share work, and receive daily work prompts during and after they complete their course work
- a special code to redeem in ravelry to add loam to personal libraries (pattern is also included among worksheets)
visit the creative coven homepage to learn more about the courses!